Thursday, June 22, 2017

Strawberry Picking

The boys and I read a book about plants (including strawberry plants) and took a field trip to the strawberry fields a few weeks ago, and they had a great time. They worked hard picking berries, and had fun playing afterward at the great play area.  Following our time there, I thought we needed to stop at the farm stand for a little ice cream treat.  All in all, a pretty great field trip for all, even baby Clara enjoyed her time outside.  



I thought this was the coolest boat race setup I'd ever seen.  They had to pump the water to propel the boats forward down the pvc pipes back to their side.  



Clara and Mommy sat in the grass and watched the boys play.







I thought it pretty brave of Will to take the biggest tractor toy through this brush tunnel, since it JUST fit through it.  I thought for sure he was going to get stuck in it, but he made it through without a hitch!


No comments: