Monday, April 27, 2009

Camping Out

This past weekend we went camping at Nachez Trace state park and had a wonderful time. We love to camp and decided that since we were able, we had better take advantage of prbably the last weekend of decent camping weather here in TN (it rapidly gets too hot here for outdoors living). The weather was beautiful and we had a relaxing time playing frisbee, walking trails, and just enjoying nature with the dogs. I am so excited about the warming weather, though I will admit I have noticed my new rise in body temp (with my internal heater). You can see a little how I've grown in one of the pictures from the trail. I'll make another post about that soon. According to my last doctor's appointment both baby and mother are doing well. : ) Sorry about the quality---I forgot the camera, so these are phone pictures.

Carl showing his venison burger and fire-warmed biscuit sandwich--great camp food!
Me on the trail. I feel much bigger than I look here. : )

The dogs found mud puddles in which to cool themselves. Thankfully they later found clean water in which to clean and cool themselves in one. : )

No comments: