Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break

I spent the last week in Illinois visiting family. While there, I went on a little spring break trip with my mother and younger sisters. We went to Mall of America in Minnesota. My great aunt and uncle live there, so they graciously let us stay with them during our shopping spree. It was a great time, and we definitely found some great deals. I found some great buys for both baby and I. As you may or may not know, the Mall of America is not just a mall, but also has a mini-theme park in the middle of it. It is 3 levels of shopping with any store you can imagine, and on the 4th floor has a movie theater. In addition, there is a little Legoland within it. Oh yes, and there is an aquarium in the bottom level. It's HUGE and it took us a full day and a half of shopping to hit all the stores we wanted to visit. We didn't ride any rides as only 1 of us was able to, it cost extra, and we didn't have time. Here are a few pictures of the trip. What fun!

Mom and my sisters with one of the Lego dinosaurs. Isn't crazy what they can make with Legos?



Me and a Lego Stormtrooper (I think?).



The top of the indoor log ride.


The two large indoor roller coasters.

This was a 3D picture of the shark, as you may be able to tell.

Lunch with our Aunt and gracious hostess.

1 comment:

The Casaus House said...

Jenny, I want to see more belly shots! You look so tiny for being half way done. I'm sure that was such a fun time, and tiring. Shopping always wears me out.