Friday, August 19, 2011

Face-off

So I am finally getting another post up.  I will try diligently to not let a whole month go by before the next one.  We had a hectic couple weeks following my last post and have just returned from a 2 week vacation to see family (of which I will post pics later).  Anyhow, today Will cracked me up (as usual) and I thought I would share.  I was vacuuming with my monster Dyson (which I absolutely LOVE) and Will decided to take his rolling toy/"vacuum" and face-off with the Dyson.  Not sure why--ah, to know the mind of a 2-year-old--but it made me laugh.  He would roll his little toy to where it was just touching the Dyson head and hold it there as long as he could as I vacuumed straight ahead, with the rolling toy still touching the Dyson.  Too funny.  Love that kid.  :)

He would stand typically and walk along side the toy while it rolled, but of course when I get the camera out he decided to lay on the floor.  :)






No comments: