Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Few Videos

I have been terribly lazy in my blogging and for that I apologize and will try to be more on top of things.  :)  I have a few videos of Will to share today for those who would like to see our beautiful, precious growing blessing of a boy.  :)

First we have him reciting his current memory verse.  We try to work on memory verses at home outside of any he is learning in Sunday school.  We want him to grow up rooted in the Word of God so have started  to help him hide it in his heart.  I have just started with partial verses for now.  I give you my word that I DID NOT coach him through this video though he really looks like he is waiting for me to say the next word.  I think he was just concentrating and searching for the next word.



In this next one he is singing "Doe, A Deer" from "The Sound of Music".  I love how he says "soap" instead of "so".  Funny boy.  Please excuse the coughing.  He is coming down with a cold.  I really feel like he is much clearer when he talks rather than sings, but I think you can get the gist of what he is saying.  I guess another contributor is that he is not 100% sure of all the words.  :)



Then we have silly Will and the singing of "Itsy Bitsy Spider".  

No comments: