"...I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air..."
Friday, December 28, 2012
Thanks Pops and Deedee!
Will's grandparents recently gave him a couple of gifts...a recorder and a harmonica (or as will says "monica"). Our house is alive with the sound of muuuuuusic! :)
That is supposed to be a smile. :) Welcome to the stage of little boy awkward smiles. Lol. :)
I love the pic of you and your husband with the headphones!!!! Absolutely hilarious! I know what that is like having younger siblings who love noise making toys. Maybe Will will become a wonderful musician as an adult!
This is a way for us to keep in touch with friends and family from afar. We are Christians and strive to live for the Lord wherever He and the military land us.
3 comments:
I love the pic of you and your husband with the headphones!!!! Absolutely hilarious! I know what that is like having younger siblings who love noise making toys. Maybe Will will become a wonderful musician as an adult!
Ha Naomi! It is possible. :) He certainly loves music.
That is AWESOME!!! haha!
Post a Comment