Since I last posted my pictures of our bed, and even before that, I have been looking for material to make larger pillows for it. I finally found just what I wanted the other day at Wal-Mart. Two brown pillow cases, with a simple detailed edge (which is kind of hard to see in the picture). Perfect! I cut the pillow cases down a little to my size, stuffed them, and stitched up the side. Taking advice from Charissa, I also wanted to help "anchor" the bed by finding something to hang on the wall on either side of it. What we ended up getting Carl picked out, and I agreed with his good taste. So, here's the finished product, slightly different from the first time you saw it. You'll have to let me know if you like it (if not, that's okay, you just don't have to let me know ;) ).
Simple Science - Bi Carb Rocks and Vinegar
3 years ago