Wednesday, November 12, 2008

'Tis Almost the Season!


It's almost Christmas! I can't believe it's almost that time of year again, can you? I know, I know, we have Thanksgiving yet (my other favorite holiday), but yesterday I went out and did 90% of my Christmas shopping, and now have 80% of the gifts wrapped! You may notice that none of the gifts have bows, but that is because they still have to travel. I am no longer working for a bit now, and am trying to get ahead of things before it's too late. Time always starts to fly once Thanksgiving is over. Just wanted to share my excitement! : )

5 comments:

Tom and April said...

Now that is WOW worthy......way to be on top of things!

Anonymous said...

Wow is right!! I am so excited for Christmas this year!! I am dying to watch, "It's a Wonderful Life".
Though Thanksgiving is Craig's favorite (one of mine, too but tiring ;) ) I just can't wait to decorate, play the music, and...mmm..maybe some eggnog!!! Ooh, why do we even bother trying to lose weight during the holidays?

~EMily

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

who in the world is the spider man gifts for? I cant wait to see you soon.


I love you,

Holly ann

Jenny said...

Emily,

You are too cute. It is IMPOSSIBLE to try to lose weight during the holidays, is it not? I just try to save as much room as possible for the great meals, so I don't feel so bad about eating so much. Plus, it's just once a year, right? :)

Jenny said...

Holly, you'll just have to wait and see!!! I love you and am excited about seeing you soon, too!