Monday, December 15, 2008

Tag--I'm It!

Well, Jenny tagged me : ), so here are my answers...


I AM … just one of so many Jenny's that I know. : )


I WANT…to be an expert knitter (I love to create through this hobby!).


I HAVE …a hard time going to bed when my husband is away and as a result stay up much later than normal.


I KEEP … bits of yarn and scraps of fabric.


I WISH I COULD …go back to Washington for a visit with some good friends that I miss.


I HATE … it when I speak before I think.

I FEAR … losing my husband (he travels a lot, which requires much flying).


I HEAR … my dogs snoring.


I DON’T THINK ... I will ever get all my boxes unpacked.


I REGRET … it when I say something stupid that may hurt someone else.


I LOVE … my Savior, my husband, my dogs and FOOD!


I AM NOT … good with details (that is my husband's department--Praise God for that!).


I DANCE … with my husband, at home.


I SING … in the car and beyond.


I NEVER... pray enough.


I RARELY … pay more than $10 for anything.


I CRY WHEN I WATCH … anything in which a kid or an old person cries.


I AM NOT ALWAYS … patient.


I HATE THAT … all too often I wear my emotions on my face.

I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … the construed views of this world on human life and moral relativism.


I NEED … to be better at keeping up with picking up around the house.


I SHOULD … be more organized.


I TAG... Joy and Cindee!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awww... we wish you could fly back to Washington too!! I loved reading your answers. Miss you much!