Friday, September 5, 2008

A Bit of Good News

If some if you recall, I had posted a while ago that I got a job as a Teacher's Assistant, though I have my certification, since we moved here too late in the summer to get into interviews for teaching positions. Anyhow, through that position, I am now going to start what they call an "interim" position, where I take over a teacher's classroom while she is on leave (in this case maternity leave). What is the point you ask...Well I get to TEACH! Yea! I was excited about this news, and just wanted to share. So, starting next week until November, I will be teaching kindergarten (pray for my patience ;) ). After that I'll be looking at possibly another interim position, and I'll keep you updated.

5 comments:

The Browning Family said...

Congratulations! You are wonderful with little ones - you will be an excellent teacher to these younger kiddos.

Tom and April said...

That's great Jenny although I have to admit when I saw the title I was hoping for a different kind of good news. Congratulations! That is wonderful. I know you will enjoy this time teaching there. I miss when I did the same in Hawaii.

Jenny said...

Oh Yay!! You're going to have so much fun! Kindergarteners should be a blast. Yes, you DO do so well with ALL little ones and even when things are going crazy you keep such a cool head! I can't wait to hear what it's like!

Jenny said...

Oh April, you are sweet. That would be more than "A Bit" of good news! ;)

Tom and April said...

oh yes very true!!! I am very happy for you though