Saturday, February 27, 2010

Swag Bucks

I recently learned of this search engine called "Swag Bucks", where you search and earn "swag buck" periodically.  With these bucks you can "buy" an actual gift card or other "prize".  The gift cards range from Amazon to restaraunts.  You just download their toolbar and use it as your main search engine.  The whole thing is pretty neat, I thought, and so I wanted to share it with you all.  A free way to earn some money in gift card form.  It really is what it says it is without a catch.  If I have your email address, I sent you a message about it, and would appreciate if you want to, sign up from there (I earn bucks if you use me to sign up).  If I didn't have your address, and you do want to get the toolbar and such, go to the bottom of my blog and click "sign up" on the Swag Bucks widget, or click on the little banner on the right side of my blog OR if you want to just check it out, check the search at the bottom.   Just wanted to share a good thing!  : )

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I have never heard of this before! I will have to check it out!