Thursday, August 26, 2010

Want to work from home, mom?

Hey mamas!  I found a great resource for those of you that may be looking for a way to make a few extra bucks while still being able to stay home with your kiddos.  About a month ago, I discovered the website: http://www.wahm.com/.  It is a great forum that lists a ton of resources for working out of the home.  You just have to join the forum (free), and peruse the opportunities, finding the one(s) that fit your strengths.  There are jobs listed from marketing, daycare, and party planning, to name just a few.  Personally I did some research under the "WAHMs who write" forum, applied to some online writing companies, and now have been making a decent little extra cash flow with my writing.  I chose writing because it has always been something I enjoy, have been okay at, and because I am not a people person.  There are many other opportunities that favor many different types of strengths.  I encourage you to check it out, even if you don't end up or want to do anything, it's still a great resource.  : ) 

1 comment:

The Browning Family said...

gonna go check it out ....
thanks for the suggestion! ;)