Sunday, August 1, 2010

Camera Shy...What's That?

So I tried to sneak a video of Will this morning (yes at 7:30 on a Sunday morning--we've been up since 5:30), but I tell you that kid has like a sixth sense for the camera.  He almost immediately saw it on my lap and as you will see quickly made his way over to investigate. 




There's a bit of a pause in the middle of this one, as Will looks off into the distance and seems to ponder something, but he continues his chatter shortly after.  : )

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute!! He is so adorable... love his sharp little features. Who do you both think that he looks the most like? Loved seeing him work his way over to you... thanks for sharing!

Krista said...

I love it. He is quite the show pony. I love how he puts his finger exactly in the center of the lens...good fine motor skills!

Jeanné said...

he is so cute!!!