Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Comparing Circumferences

Not long after we found out that we were expecting, we found out that my sister-in-law is expecting as well. She is around 2 weeks behind me, so we have been able to share the experience of pregnancy together. As you can imagine, Carl's parents were elated and are soon about to become VERY busy grandparents! Anyhow, she came to my baby shower and at the time we were comparing size. Keep in mind she is a couple weeks behind me, which around this time is a lot (in baby size). Below you will see the picture of us back-to-back, comparing our baby bellies. : )




How fun to see the differences even in the way we are carrying, huh?

Carl, feeling left out because he does not have a baby belly to compare. ; )

3 comments:

Joy said...

Love the "little" bellies. :):) I wouldn't know how that feels. Hee hee! You two look fantastic!! I bet you are loving having someone so close to share your pregnancy with. That is always fun!
I know you must be enjoying every minute of baby in the belly! Isn't it just amazing to know you have a little life growing inside and feeling all the fun kicks wiggles? :) My little guy isn't still for long at all. I am thinking I have another Hannah on my hands. :)
Love ya girl and miss you!!

Jeanné said...

oo wow!! there is a difference!! I can tell!! I am starting to "show" to strangers now~i can not hide it lol. But every lady is different with their pragnancys. I love looking at different pictures of people and see how different everyone is! Has she found out what she is having yet?!?

Jenny said...

Awwww... how precious! Yes, you are carrying differently! How exciting to be pregnant at the same time. You look so adorable! I'm so glad you're sharing more photos of you! I need to do that more too... I'm awful at that. Maybe if Carl would lay off of the marathon running he too would have a belly to share! LOL!